Precautionary Measures for COVID-19
WITH IMMEDIATE EFFECT – LAST UPDATED 12 May 2020, 18:00hrs
Due to the escalating COVID-19 pandemic and "Circuit Breaker" measures enforced from 7 Apr 2020 till 1 Jun 2020 by government gazette, we have implemented the following measures in compliance and for the safety of our students and staff. We sincerely apologise for the disruption caused.
With the "Circuit Breaker" measures enforced from 7 Apr 2020 till 1 Jun 2020 or otherwise extended:
Our physical office at 114 Lavender Street, #06-58 CT Hub 2 will be CLOSED until the "Circuit Breaker" measures are lifted.
ALL our Workshops, Bootcamp Classes, Weekly Tutorials and Events such as Portfolio Review will now be shifted online or postponed till further notice.
Our business and operations will remain fully operational online and our staff will still provide support and assistance to you via various communication channels between Monday to Friday, 10am to 6pm, excluding weekends and public holidays.
Regarding our physical GIM Bootcamp Class on 16-17 May 2020, the class will be conducted live ONLINE via Zoom. We have provided early access to our GIM Online Course on Teachable for our May Participants from 16 Apr 2020 onwards to familiarise themselves beforehand. Please be informed that the pre-recorded and live content is exactly the same.
As the situation is very dynamic. Please refer to the information that was either sent to your email, within Slack #announcements or SMS for the latest updates regarding your classes or check this page for more information.
Due to the shift towards Virtual Bootcamps. All GIM Referral policies have been revised. WEF April 2020, Referral Payments will be paid out at the end of each month, after the participant has attended or has been fulfilled after the Virtual Bootcamp date. For assistance on Finance Matters, please contact Alex at +65 9137 3748 for assistance.
AS PER MOH & GOVERNMENT GUIDELINES:
Latest Update: Due to the extended and stricter "Circuit Breaker" measures enforced from 7 Apr 2020 till 1 Jun 2020 by government gazette. We regret to announce that any physical classes during this period will be cancelled or postponed or shifted live online via Zoom.
For our affected participants from both our 28-29 Mar 2020 and 4-5 Apr 2020 bootcamp classes:
- Your classes have been shifted online (GIM online modules are accessible to your batch only). You may learn at your own pace before our special webinar coaching session on 18 Apr 2020. (See No.2)
- A special webinar coaching session on 18 Apr 2020 will be conducted for our affected participants to address your learning concerns and ask questions about GIM and the online modules. This date will also mark your class being fulfilled.
- Hard-Copy Course Notes have been shipped and delivered to facilitate your online learning. If you have not received anything, please contact us immediately. These notes are only made available to your batch.
- Your 12 month FTI membership will also be extended for an additional 2 months, starting 18 Apr 2020.
- We will be preparing a Live Online Bootcamp Class tentatively on 16-17 May 2020, you may choose to attend this class (not compulsory) and subsequently request to resit during the physical bootcamp class (TBD/Late June 2020) or later if the measures are extended. Priority will be given to you.
For our participants from our 16-17 May 2020 class:
- We have provided early access to our GIM Online Course on Teachable for our May Participants from 16 Apr 2020 onwards to familiarise yourself with the content beforehand.
- Questions have been integrated to the Teachable Modules especially for your batch and a workbook is made available for you to download.
- There will be a Live Online Bootcamp Class tentatively on 16-17 May 2020 for your batch, you may choose to attend this online class and resit during the physical bootcamp class or wait till you can attend the class or later if the measures are extended.
- Your 12 month FTI membership will start on 18 May 2020, as the live online class and early access has been provided to you. (See No. 3)
- Or if you reschedule, membership will be extended to the next virtual/physical bootcamp class you attend (27-28 June 2020 or July)
- You may subsequently request to resit during the physical bootcamp class or later if the measures are extended. Priority will be given to you.
For all resits, we have suspended all physical resit classes for all previous batches (Excluding Participants from Mar, Apr and May 2020) for the time being. We apologise and seek your kind understanding and patience.
Resits may be provided via Facebook Live on our GIM Investors Facebook Group. If you are a GIM Member, head over to bit.ly/giminvestors
Following the Deferment for All Travel Abroad announced to Singapore Residents on 18 Mar 2020 and subsequently revised. All Singapore Residents intending to travel within 14 days of the class date will attend the online bootcamp or will be automatically rescheduled to the next class they are able to attend.
Due to the travel restrictions announced by the Singapore Government and other countries on 16 Mar 2020 and subsequently revised. All Overseas Participants and Malaysians affected by the Movement Control Order (18 Mar to 9 Jun 2020) attending our classes will attend the online bootcamp or will be automatically rescheduled until they are able to attend.
For all Singapore Residents and Foreigners granted entry into Singapore, a mandatory Stay-Home Notice (SHN) of 14 days at a facility will be imposed to those who have travelled overseas. You will therefore be unable to attend the class and will attend the online bootcamp or will be automatically rescheduled until they are able to attend.
Please visit https://www.ica.gov.sg/covid-19 for the latest updates on affected countries and travel restrictions.
In light of these restrictions, we will waive any fees/penalties for rescheduling, cancellations or requests for full or partial refunds during this period. Upon refunding, your membership will be discontinued. All monthly subscription membership payments that fail to be debited will also be discontinued. Please see our refund policy at https://10x.sg/pages/faq for more information.
When classes resume and offices reopen, the following measures will still continue :
For all our Participants and Community Members:
- Pre-health Declaration Forms.
- Temperature Screening Before Class and After Lunch or Breaks.
- Enhanced Registration and Health Declaration.
- Sanitation of Everyone’s Hands Before Entering.
- Wearing of Masks advised.
- Recording of Table and Seating Position for tracing purposes.
- Social Distancing of at least 1m required between seating and meeting points.
- Medical Grade Alcohol-Based Hand Sanitizers are provided at each table.
- Disinfecting Solution and Disposable Wipes provided at various touch points including our pantry and restrooms.
- Meals and Refreshments provided (if any) are NOT to be shared and are individually served.
- The room will also be throughly disinfected before and after each class.
- Pantry, Snacks, Refreshments and Paper Products will be rationed for attendees.
If you are feeling unwell beforehand, please inform us and we will make alternative arrangements such as rescheduling your class date. If you feel unwell during the class, please inform our staff immediately and we will refer you to medical assistance and leave the class.
For all Visitors to our Office: (5 Pax Limit)
- Temperature Screening Before Entering.
- Registration and Health Declaration for Contact Tracing Purposes.
- Wearing of Masks is advised.
- Hand Sanitizers and Disinfecting Solution available for use.
- Social Distancing of at least 1m required between seating, work desks and meeting points.
- Pantry, Snacks, Refreshments and Paper Products will be rationed for visitors.
Do NOT attend or visit if you are feeling unwell and/or on medical leave (MC). Or if you have travelled overseas (any country), under Quarantine, Leave of Absence (LOA) and/or Stay-Home Notice (SHN) within the past 14 days.
Surgical Masks will also be provided FOC to anyone who requests for one (subject to availability). As of 16 Apr, you are required to wear one within our premises and while travelling on Public Transport and being outside.
Thank you for your understanding and we will get through this together!
DORSCON LEVEL: ORANGE
For updates from the Ministry of Health, Singapore, please visit this page
We are supporters of the #StayHome initiative!