Precautionary Measures for COVID-19
WITH IMMEDIATE EFFECT – LAST UPDATED 15 Sep 2020, 23:59hrs
Our business and operations will remain fully operational online and our staff will still provide support and assistance to you via various communication channels between Monday to Friday, 10am to 5pm, excluding weekends and public holidays. Our Company may also be on off day after events held over the weekend.
Our physical office at 114 Lavender Street, #06-58 CT Hub 2 will remain CLOSED to the general public during the Phase 2 Transition periods, starting 19 Jun 2020.
We are doing our part by working from home and will only be using our office for essential functions and services as and when.
For the safety of our students and staff, we have implemented the following measures in compliance with current government regulations.
ALL our Workshops, Bootcamp Classes, Weekly Tutorials and Events such as Portfolio Review have been shifted online.
Regarding the GIM Bootcamp Class on 21, 28-29 Nov 2020, the class will be conducted live ONLINE via Zoom like our previous September class. We have provided early access to our GIM Online Course (Online Pre-recorded Version of the Bootcamp Class) on Teachable to those who signed up after April 2020. Please be informed that the pre-recorded and live bootcamp content is exactly the same.
Our bootcamp class planned for August has been postponed to September. Please check your email for more information and announcement on Slack!
Physical Course Notes are provided for all participants. The notes will be shipped and delivered to your home via our Printing Partner and Singpost with Tracking Information. For participants who signed up on or after 16 Nov 2020, you will only receive the notes after the class ends as we need time to process and ship out the notes.
As the situation is very dynamic. Please refer to the information that was either sent to your email, within Slack #announcements or SMS for the latest updates regarding your classes or check this page for more information.
Due to the shift towards Virtual Bootcamps. All GIM Referral policies have been revised. WEF April 2020, Referral Payments will be paid out at the end of each month, after the participant has attended or has been fulfilled after the Virtual Bootcamp date. We will provide a referral statement for all eligible affiliates receiving a payout at the end of each month. For assistance on Finance Matters, please contact email@example.com or Alexander at +65 8383 0778 for assistance.
AS PER MOH & GOVERNMENT GUIDELINES:
Latest Update: Due to the Circuit Breaker easing and Phase 1 Transition period, starting 2 Jun 2020. We regret to announce that any physical classes previously planned during this period will be conducted Online via Zoom.
For our affected participants from both our 28-29 Mar 2020 and 4-5 Apr 2020 bootcamp classes:
- Your bootcamp classes have been shifted online since late March 2020.
- Hard-Copy Course Notes have been shipped and delivered to facilitate your online learning. If you have not received your notes, please contact us immediately.
- Your 12 month FTI membership will also be extended for an additional 2 months, beginning 18 Apr 2020 and will expire on 18 Jun 2021.
- We have invited you for our Live Online Bootcamp Class on 16-17 May 2020. If you were unable to attend, you may subsequently request to resit during the next virtual or physical bootcamp class when possible. And priority will be given to you.
For our participants from our 16-17 May 2020 and Subsequent Classes:
- We have provided you with early access to our GIM Online Course (Pre-Recorded Bootcamp Class) on Teachable, FTI Community Membership and Slack access for all our participants who registered after April 2020.
- For our May Bootcamp Attendees, a set of physical notes will be shipped to you as promised as you were not provided the new worksheet.
- A new comprehensive worksheet has also been designed and created for you to facilitate with your online learning.
- We will ship physical course notes to your home, if you have registered at least 2 weeks before the class for local participants only.
- Your 12 month FTI membership will only start from 18 May 2020 or after attending the next GIM Virtual Bootcamp class (e.g. 30 Sep 2020)
- Therefore, for those who did not attend the Virtual Bootcamp or have rescheduled, your membership will be extended till you attend.
- You may subsequently request to resit during the physical bootcamp class when possible. And priority will be given to you.
For resits, we have suspended all physical resit classes!
However, you may Resit online via Facebook Live on our GIM Investors Facebook Group whenever there is a Virtual Bootcamp. If you are a GIM Member, head over to bit.ly/giminvestors. The Resit video will only be available to watch on the weekend itself and will be subsequently removed.
Following the Deferment for All Travel Abroad announced to Singapore Residents on 18 Mar 2020 or subsequently revised. All Singapore Residents intending to travel within 14 days of the class date will attend the online bootcamp or be automatically rescheduled to the next class they are able to attend.
Due to the travel restrictions announced by the Singapore Government and other countries on 16 Mar 2020 and subsequently revised. All Overseas Participants and Malaysians affected by the MCO 'Recovery Phase' (till 31 Dec 2020) attending our classes will attend the online bootcamp or be automatically rescheduled until they are able to attend.
For all Singapore Residents and Foreigners granted entry into Singapore, a mandatory Stay-Home Notice (SHN) of 14 days at a facility will be imposed to those who have travelled overseas. You will therefore be unable to attend the class and will attend the online bootcamp or be automatically rescheduled until you are able to attend.
Please visit https://www.ica.gov.sg/covid-19 for the latest updates on affected countries and travel restrictions.
In light of these restrictions, we will waive any fees/penalties for rescheduling, cancellations or requests for full or partial refunds during this period. Upon refunding, your membership will be cancelled. All monthly subscription membership payments that fail to be debited will also be cancelled. Please see our refund policy at https://10x.sg/pages/faq for more information.
When our classes resume and offices reopen, the following measures will still continue :
For all our Participants and Community Members:
- Pre-health Declaration Forms.
- Temperature Screening Before Class and After Lunch or Breaks.
- Enhanced Registration and Health Declaration.
- Sanitation of Everyone’s Hands Before Entering.
- Wearing of Masks required.
- Recording of Table and Seating Position for tracing purposes.
- Social Distancing of at least 1m required between seating and meeting points.
- Medical Grade Alcohol-Based Hand Sanitizers are provided at each table.
- Disinfecting Solution and Disposable Wipes provided at various touch points including our pantry and restrooms.
- Meals and Refreshments provided (if any) are NOT to be shared and are individually served.
- The room will also be throughly disinfected before and after each class.
- Pantry, Snacks, Refreshments and Paper Products will be rationed for attendees.
If you are feeling unwell beforehand, please inform us and we will make alternative arrangements such as rescheduling your class date. If you feel unwell during the class, please inform our staff immediately and we will refer you to medical assistance and leave the class.
For all Visitors to our Office:
- Temperature Screening Before Entering.
- Registration and Health Declaration for Contact Tracing Purposes.
- Wearing of Masks is required.
- Hand Sanitizers and Disinfecting Solution available for use.
- Social Distancing of at least 1m required between seating, work desks and meeting points.
- Pantry, Snacks, Refreshments and Paper Products will be rationed for visitors.
Do NOT attend or visit if you are feeling unwell and/or on medical leave (MC) and/or come in contact with an infected person(s). Or if you have travelled overseas (any country), under Quarantine, Leave of Absence (LOA) and/or Stay-Home Notice (SHN) within the past 14 days.
Surgical Masks will also be provided FOC to anyone who requests for one (subject to availability). As of April 2020, you are required to wear a mask while outside or at workplaces unless eating or drinking.
Thank you for your understanding and we will get through this together!
DORSCON LEVEL: ORANGE
For updates from the Ministry of Health, Singapore, please visit this page
We are supporters of the #StayHome initiative!